Arlo’s Honey Farm is a short drive through the Okanagan country side from the center of Kelowna. See the bees collecting pollen and nectar in the gardens or clover fields. Taste pure honey, or varietals of honey at the Honey Tasting Bar. Enjoy the wonder of the honey bee through a tour or meander in the interpretive centre and stroll the Pollinator Park. The Gift Gallery show cases Honey, Honey Products, Bee Basics Natural Skin Care, Honey Soap, Pure Bees Wax Candles Honey Recipe Books and other Local Artisan Creations.
- Arlo's Honey Farm
- 4329 Bedford Lane
- Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Telephone: 1-(250)764-2883
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operation
- Open May 14th to Sept 17th — 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed Sundays
- Open Long Weekends
- July and August — Open 7 days per week
* Tours Must be by Appointment.
* Tour Groups and School Tours are Welcomed.
Our passion is our bees. We cherish our bees for the honey, pollen, propolis and bees wax they produce. Understand how we keep them healthy, happy and well supplied with water, nectar and pollen sources.
“Our honey is pure and natural, unpasteurized and unfiltered as nature intended.”